About the 2014 Summit
Like the National Breast Cancer Coalition, you want to live in a world where no one gets breast cancer and no one dies from it. That’s why you are a leader who supports the global movement to know how to end breast cancer by the end of the decade—Breast Cancer Deadline 2020®.
And that’s why we want you to join us at the 2014 Advocate Leadership Summit, May 3-6 in Washington, DC.
At the 2014 Advocate Leadership Summit, we will build on the considerable strengths of leaders and visionaries who are working at every level to achieve Breast Cancer Deadline 2020®.
This extraordinary meeting will offer you ways to:
- Network with the most highly-committed and motivated group of leaders ever assembled in the world of breast cancer.
- Interact with scientists, thought leaders, innovators and visionaries in small, intimate groups
- Get dynamic world class, advanced leadership training.
- Hear about research on prevention and breast cancer metastasis as well as on cutting edge topics in the areas of systems change and health care delivery.
- Understand the Administration and Congress in preparation for Lobby Day.
- Learn best practices from other leaders who are implementing their state and individual action plans.
- Develop NBCC’s grassroots strategic planning for year five of Breast Cancer Deadline 2020®.
Registration for the 2014 Advocate Leadership Summit
Saturday, May 3-Lobby Day on Tuesday May 6, 2014
Advocates will raise a minimum of $1,000 in support of Breast Cancer Deadline 2020®. Those who raise a minimum of $1,000 are entitled to a package of Summit registration and 3-nights stay in a shared room at the Summit hotel. Advocates will participate in the full range of sessions, plenaries, keynotes, strategy workshops, public policy training and Lobby Day. Get started today! Register now!
We have prepared all of the technical and creative support you need, including sample email letters to solicit support, template language for your webpage, and simple ways to add photos. Whether you solicit contributions from your network, have your organization donate the cost, or contribute on your own, to register you must create your web page. Start now!