Create a special tribute fund to memorialize someone special. Upload their photo, tell their story and inspire others to make a gift in their honor.
Create a fund. It's easy. Get started.
Find an existing fund. View tribute pages. Make a contribution.
Return to The Face of Breast Cancer home page.
Helpful Tips to Build your Memorial Fund
- Name for your fund for someone special. For example, "Jane's Memorial Fund."
- Upload a photo of the person you are memorializing so they will be added to the Face of Breast Cancer virtual tribute wall.
- Share a compelling story of why this person is important to you.
- Set an achievable fundraising goal. For example, if 10 friends donate $35 each, you can easily raise $350.
- Use your Action Center to send customized e-mails to ask friends, family and others to learn about the honoree and support the work of the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund (NBCC).
- Take the opportunity to share the link to your fund on social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter. Highlight your fund on special occasions like birthdays, holidays and during breast cancer awareness month.
- Track your progress by sending reminder e-mails and personalized thank you notes.
Questions? Contact the Development department at (202) 973-0571 or email@example.com