To know how to end breast cancer, we will need the right leadership...especially the right advocate leadership! We need educated, trained advocates to lead Breast Cancer Deadline 2020(R) plan of action. We began that national and international effort at last year's Inaugural Leadership Summit and in 2014, let's move forward by leaps and bounds!
Leaders in the breast cancer movement will gather in Washington, DC - May 3-6, 2014 - to learn from world class speakers, from each other, and to demonstrate their support for Breast Cancer Deadline 2020(R). Participants will have an unforgettable experience breaking through to the next level of leadership, creativity, knolwedge and success! Here are the reasons why. Advocates will:
- Network with the most highly-committed and motivated advocates in the world of breast cancer;
- Interact with scientist, thought leaders, innovators and visionaries in small, intimate groups;
- Receive dynamic world class, advanced leadership training;
- Learn about important progress in prevention and breast cancer metastasis research;
- Understand how the Administration and Congress really work in preparation for Lobby Day;
- Experience the kind of creativity training offered to executives and global innovators;
- Learn to use game changing skills to successfully implement state and indidivual action plans!
To attend the Leadership Summit, make a committment to raise a minimum of $1,000 in support of Breast Cancer Deadline 2020(R). Leaders coming to the Summit receive a package including registration fee waiver and three nights of shared lodging at the Summit hotel.
Use the links below to Register to Attend & Create a Fund, visit your Action Center to manage your Fund, or Find a Fund to make a donation in support of an Advocate Leader.
We’ve made it easy for you to raise funds to support Breast Cancer Deadline 2020® and ensure your attendance at the Advocate Leadership Summit. It just takes four easy steps.
Step 1: Create your Fund.
Step 2: Write a personal story, share memories and add pictures.
Step 3: Email family, friends and co-workers and ask them to make a donation to the National Breast Cancer Coalition Fund.
Step 4: Update your page using your Action Center, send emails and check the progress of your Fund.
Create a fund now! It’s easy. Get started!
Looking for a fund? Search for a fund. View pages. Make a contribution.
If you need assistance or have questions about creating, managing or finding a Fund, please call NBCC at 202-973-0569 or email us at donations@BreastCancerDeadline2020.org.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, NBCC states that no goods or services were received for your contribution to a leadership fund. Your gift is deductible to the extent permitted by Federal Law.